Project Manager Incentive scheme Open and Online EducationApply
Do you have an affinity with IT innovation and its application in education? Do you have some experience with project management? Would you like to contribute to the monitoring and supervision of projects that focus on beautiful educational innovations? Do you have organizational skills and do you like sharing knowledge? If so, we would love to have a conversation with you!
About SURF and the team
SURF is the collaboration organization for IT for Dutch education and research. SURF works with educational and research institutions on IT facilities and IT innovation to make the best use of the opportunities offered by digitization.
Ambitious, innovative and technology driven, these are things that characterize our team. But also open, cheerful and focused on connection. Values that you bring to your daily work.
About the Open and Online Education Incentive Scheme
Since 2015, SURF has been running the Incentive scheme Open and online education for the Ministry of Education, Culture and Science. Through this scheme, educational institutions can carry out projects to experiment with online education and the sharing and reuse of learning materials. SURF’s role in this is to supervise the projects and to develop and share knowledge. For example, SURF organizes webinars, community days, expert sessions, and develops knowledge products and practical tools.
What does this job entail?
As a Project Manager Incentive Scheme for Open and Online Education, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Co-organizing and supervising project leader meetings, community days, expert meetings and a concluding symposium (2024);
- Making project results available in the national repository Edusources and on the SURF website;
- Promoting project results and contributing ideas on how to approach them. For example, organizing webinars and writing articles in collaboration with the communications officer;
- Point of contact for conducting national explorations regarding OERs;
- Initiating and directing the development of knowledge products, such as a theme publication, web dossier or roadmap around specific topics.
- Affinity for educational innovation;
- 1 – 3 years of relevant work experience;
- Organizational talent;
- Good communication skills;
- Hbo+/academic working and thinking level;
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English languages.
- A varied and challenging job for 32 to 40 hours (0.8 – 1.0 fte) in an informal and collegial atmosphere with a high level of ambition;
- SURF offers extensive training opportunities and excellent fringe benefits;
- This position has a salary range of 3454 – 4164 EUR gross based on full-time;
- 8.33% vacation allowance, a fixed year-end bonus of 8.33%;
- 36 vacation days per year (based on a 40-hour work week);
- An NS Business Card 1st class;
- We offer the opportunity for hybrid work and you will receive a home office allowance on work-at-home days;
- Our Amsterdam office is located at the Amsterdam Science Park, with good public transport facilities nearby. Our Utrecht office is located within walking distance of Utrecht CS;
- Contract period is equal to the term of the program through March 2025.
SURF takes great pleasure in doing its recruitment itself; acquisition is therefore not appreciated.